Phi Alpha Honor Society, Omicron Epsilon Chapter
Spring 2018 Scholarship Application
Due on April 10, 2018, by 11:59 PM, PST
- All applicants must be active members of the Omicron Epsilon Chapter of Phi Alpha at USC.
- 1 scholarship application and 1 personal statement (please attach). *See personal statement prompt for specific criteria.
- 2 letters of recommendation (one from a professor and the other from a professional relationship).
- Each letter should show a genuine support for your efforts and commitments listed in your personal statement.
- Applications must be fully filled out and completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered for a reward.
- Applicants can apply for only one of the following Core Value Scholarships:
Research, Humanitarianism, and Professional Development
All scholarship materials must be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line
“(your last name) _ Scholarship_ (your selected Core Value)”.
Applicants will be notified about their reward status on April 15th, 2018.
Download and fill out the application at the link below!
We look forward to reading your applications, Trojans. Best of luck and FIGHT ON!
Your 2017-18 Executive Board
Phi Alpha Honor Society
Omicron Epsilon Chapter
at University of Southern California