- All applicants must be active members of the Omicron Epsilon Chapter of Phi Alpha at USC.
- Applications must be fully filled out and completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered for reward.
- One (1) scholarship application and 1 personal statement
- Please attach together
- See personal statement prompt for specific criteria.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- One (1) from a professor and one (1) from a professional rela-
- Each letter should show a genuine support of your efforts and commitments listed in your personal statement.
- Applications are due June 27, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- 3 pages maximum.
- 12 point font
- 1 inch margin